CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colon cleansing/liver cleansing

ms4runr Views: 2,245
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 140,890

Re: Colon cleansing/liver cleansing

The only problem with the analysis of the 'ropes' is that they are commonly in the form of the intestinal wall. It would seem that it would take a considerable effort for mucus to attain a form such as this. Which is the point anyway, that the 'ropes' are actually the mucus wall formed in response to toxins in the system, and, waste that has not eliminated formerly, supposedly sitting in the elimination canals for extended times. Hence, the common 'squiggly' form of the matter.

Further, is there a question as to whether this mucus waste comes from the higher or lower intestines? While an enema may not be able to circulate water in a greater extent at one time, it seems that the objective is to cleanse the walls one way or the other. It seems obvious that colonics will cleanse the whole digestive system: I have seen my 'dinner' eliminated with an extended colemna. That would produce a sense of being 'emptied'. However, repeated enema's, if held, could or would loosen debris higher up as the cleansing continues. As long as there is no obstruction, the water has the capacity to go further in the lower colon through massage. This has been my experience with colema's and it sounds like it could be similar with enema's.

Yes, it is obvious that colonics would accomplish the process easier. But, I see no reason why not several enema's could not cleanse at least the lower colon. Is the question whether cleansing the smaller intestine is a necessary part of a cleansing or just a desirable part?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.718 sec, (1)