CureZone   Log On   Join
what happens after several daily colemas??

ms4runr Views: 1,181
Published: 18 years ago

what happens after several daily colemas??

I'm starting day 5 of colemas. I'm not fasting entirely, but am still using Dr.Jensen's protocol with all the supplements. Question: is it possible to not pass anything after 4 days (except regular food); how long (days, treatments) could/can things continue to dislodge from the colon??

This plan calls for 2x/day cleansings but I missed last night so used 10 gallons this morning instead of just 5. It wiped me out; I was so tired and sleepy all morning. It seems that when the colon is clean (I think I saw last nights dinner) it causes a 'reaction'. Does that sound reasonable? or can someone comment?

What about using more than 5 gallon? I understand colonics can use much more. What is the importance of this? One concern I would have is the washing away of flora. Should probiotics be taken continuously?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)