CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Its hard doing the Incurables alone(except for this forum, of course)

ginger4jeff Views: 1,329
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,407,236

Re: Its hard doing the Incurables alone(except for this forum, of course)

This is the third time ive sat down to read your post Vernal! Everytime, I wanted to start reading it but I knew I didnt have enought time to really take it all in and so I wanted to wait till I could.Finally : )
First of all Im not going to say "I understand", cause I dont really. Ive been happily married since 18, but im just starting into all this natural health stuff and while my husband isnt opposed, im trying to make everything seem totally normal and cool so that hes accepting of it. So Uny/dr.Schulze are right when they say it can be harder when your doing it WITH someone.Just think, you can get all these programs under your belt and accomplished and be ready to be with someone. They are going to have to except your new way of life as there getting closer to you! And you may even be able to help her become the person she wants to be.Last night I read the cayenne files Uny sent me, I only finished half due to time. But after I felt like I was exploding with excitement. Like I just wanted to scream from the roof tops what I just learned.I did get to share a little bit this morning with my husband but not as much as I would have liked. You have the opportunity to find someone who feels the same way as you. Yes it may take some time.But right now its time to heal you and concentrate on you.Do what you can to reach out and you never know what might come along, when your not expecting it!
Our problems do seem to dominate our lives and we just soo wish to be other people but I know that if everyone here put all there problems into hat and passed it around and pulled out someone elses problem, they would put it right back!! WHY? Because our problems are what we know, we've been dealing with them most likely our whole lives.So Count your blessings...us being one of them <3 ~eme

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)