CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida die off after colonic?

New Girl Views: 8,554
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 140,703

Re: Candida die off after colonic?

Congratulations on getting aggresive with your health. I still don't know if I have the nerve to try a colonic.

So, the doctor said 6 more colonics.How often? Once a week? Once a month?

I read on a couple of sites, that after the initial colonics are finished, it only has to been done 4 times a year, once every season. That is all I know.

I am drinking lemon water(half of a lemon) with no sugar, for a sport bottle, at lunch time I put another half a lemon and fill with water. This was intended to quench my thirst, and beat the heat. I recently started drinking 1/3 cup of water at night before bed, 1/3 during the night, and 1/3 upon rising in the morning. I am someone who has never really drank 8 glasses of water all my life. So this is kind of like a cleanse.

I think some people do The Master Cleanse (lemon water fast) when doing an enema or a colonic. You might find The Master Cleanse on this curezone site.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.156 sec, (1)