CureZone   Log On   Join
Thoughts after a coffee enema

healinginHiswings Views: 2,132
Published: 15 y

Thoughts after a coffee enema

Y'all need to be doing these. I NEVER know what my experience will be. This time:

OK, whomever was praying for me between 12:15-12:30ish Central- I felt it. Wow. Some of you are going to think I'm even more nuts than you thought before, but, during that time I saw a vision of an angel touching me and pouring out a gift of LOVE. It was incredible. LOVE back. :-D

Next, what beautiful bodies we have. If you only realized how hard they work to keep us alive. They are only the Temple for the Spirit contained within. We need to stop doing destructive things to our bodies, and learn to love them instead.

Finally, some graphic stuff. I strongly urge you to get a colander and a "pooper scooper" so you can do your own clinical pathology lab tech work. You really can't appreciate the work your body is doing if you don't find out what's coming out of it.

Uny and I agreed that this round of IP would be "liver month." coffee enemas are, of course, for liver support. I'm doing the mild Liver Flush this week with the detox tea and liver/gallbladder/anti parasite support tincture. Upon visual inspection, it looked like "I got nuthin'" with this coffee enema. OK, I got cups of bile out the last two months. I'm cool wid dat. I could have just flushed the whole thing down and gone on my merry way.

I did a manual exam anyway. I would have missed a gem had I not done this. Although it didn't look unusual, this specimen was sandy. Gritty. With a few stones (10 maybe)@ .5 mm in diameter. IF#2 can be a little gritty, and I'll see a few whole flax seeds in the specimen, but if you're following me (ha ha this would make an interesting Tweet, wouldn't it?), you know I haven't taken any IF#2 in several days. Old IF #2 still stuck up in there? Possibly, but with as many enemas as I do, it's hardly likely.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful bodies. Let's take care of them. :)

Sending massive fluffy blankets of love y'all's way,

Wings

PS- Y'all send some love and prayers to Uny's California Girl, too. Her life is in the balance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)