CureZone   Log On   Join
IBS really need an answer.

thirteen Views: 3,019
Published: 15 y

IBS really need an answer.

for about twenty years now i have had irritable bowel syndrome for which i have been on loperamide, which is the generic for immodium. once before i tried going off the loperamide and after a few weeks my stool was turning bright green, and got to a point where it was blue green. someone here on curezone told me that going off loperamide could do this, and sure enough when i started the med again the stool became normal color again. once again i am trying to go off the loperamide. it has been seventeen days since i have taken it and sure enough the stool is bright green. is there a way i could go off the med, and just beging treating this naturally. will the green stool eventually go back to brown color after my body has gone thru the withdrawl of med? if anyone could help with this, i would greatly appreciate it. P.S. ive been eating blue cotton candy which i know can turn stool greenish, but i also discovered thru experience going off loperamide can do it to. thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)