Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Google Advertisement
alikat Views: 2,199
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,389,941

Re: Strange notifications in my inbox

Hi, I'm going to go on a wild hunch here, as I see that Dushan is again working hard at implementing new features on CZ.  Sometimes until he can get the whole thing fine tuned a few strange things happen.  In all likelihood, the messages are set up to go to all moderators, as there are some moderators (Global Moderators) who have access to all forums (except the privately owned ones) and other moderators who have acccess to several forums or just their own forum.....  It might be that it would take him quite some time to sort out just what forums belong to whom, where there are overlaps in different moderatos for one forum, who gets just one or a few forums, etc.   So, again, I'm making up my own conjectures here, but it may just be easier to send all information to all moderators without regard to specifics, rather than the lengthier procedure of sorting out what goes to whom.

I realize that the new system is a bit annoying at times when you first open up Curezone and get chased by the bright, blinking thingys, but then again, this is a way that guarantees that all posts which are being pointed out actually get seen and taken care of by someone.

Curezone has become so huge that while at one time a handful of us could check in on just about all forums and take care of business, now it really requires a whole army of people working on things.

What you can do in the meantime is to simply check all the alerts that you can't remedy into the trash of your inbox.   It stil takes a little time to do this,  which is why it can be trying, but then again I'm sure if it's really a nuisance for you that eventually Dushan will try to figure out a way to eliminate the present rough system.

I hope this actually helps you, I could be all wrong but it makes sense to me anyway  :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.590 sec, (2)