CureZone   Log On   Join
Cornsilk?

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Liverlittle Views: 2,794
Published: 19 years ago

Cornsilk?

Two days ago I started taking 2 capusules per day of herbs (cornsilk, etc.) for kidney problems. I have persistent low back pain and seemed to have water retention and pain in the lower left groin area. Maybe it's from all the epson salts from 13 flushes over the course of a year. I never did do a kidney cleanse. Since starting the herbs, I'm feeling very tired and washed out. Is this a normal reaction? I wasn't able to find the Clark herbs at short notice, so purchased the consilk capules at the health store. I'm peeing normally and don't have the heavy feeling in the groin anymore, but still have a very raw and stiff "tailbone" and pain down the legs.

I'd like to do another Liver Flush soon, but will probably research some other method without the epson salts. Is it O.K. for me to try a Liver Flush if I think my kidneys are a problem? Also, is it O.K. for me to do another parasite cleanse while taking herbs for the kidneys, or should I work on one problem at a time?

After all this cleansing for over a year now (liver flushes, parasite cleanses, B+P shakes, I can't say that I feel any better. I'm ready to give up on trying to detoxify and cleanse!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)