CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The pain of cavitations

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
PattiAnnT Views: 1,871
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,374,861

Re: The pain of cavitations

Hi Mary Ann,
Just had cavitation surgery 3 days ago on 3 extraction sites.
I had acupuncture immediately following and again the next day. When the acupuncturist placed needles in point Large Intestine 4 on both hands, the pain absolutely disappeared. Now, that point may have been for my particular situation - I had surgery on the back lower left jaw. There may be a different point for the eye teeth area. I suggest you find a really good acupuncturist who has successfully treated dental pain. Interview them by phone until you find the right person for you. They will all say they treat pain, but don't just go with the first person who says that. Ask for success stories to prove their skills and techniques.

Am planning to write up the whole experience in this forum shortly. I am very happy with the way the procedure was done for me. I hope it is 100% successful. Time will tell.

Wishing you all the best,
Patti

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)