CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Sinus Cure -- Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar

jiowa Views: 49,491
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 136,721

Re: My Sinus Cure -- Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar

such dedication!!!

you have a lot of alkalin/water inside you each day....constantly alkaline I guess is the goal.

I have been using/adding Hydrogen Peroxide 3% human grade with the salt and baking soda and squirting it up my siunuses as another poster suggested and like I you I do it backwards, very carefully to help release the blockage. This has helped somewhat,
but I don't do it often enough.

I know to a great degree (in my case)it is sourced in poor digestion, assimliation and elimination of food over most of my life time.
So I suspect the channels are backed up all the way to the sinuses and then add all the other killers, like fungul, wet basements, viruses and air born allergies...and of course the food alleriges.

So constanst cleansing and going alkaline I am now discovering is the cure.

My sinuses cleared a lot during a 7 day P&B shake cleanse, I had one alkaline small meal each night and 4 P&B shakes each day, but with food now they are starting to get a bit more congested again.

So I think your suggestions might help for the long run.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)