CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just wanted to say my kidney is better after a couple of days!

LookUp Views: 5,436
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,352,806

Re: Just wanted to say my kidney is better after a couple of days!

Well, I have been away for a week to do some mechanical work on a car, taking the half the engine apart and fixing/putting it back together again among other things...and I must say, I was able to work continuously for 5 days without having to lie down and take constant breaks....

...I find myself 'calmer' when I take this stuff....I feel 'freshness' from it, going through my liver....and system...with a slight weakness at times ...(depends on hi or medium doses)

22 drops x 2/3 is easier when working...30 slows U down a bit, but its great in mornings...:)

Im feeling quite 'normal' when I take them now, no or negligable side effects....no diarrhea...no vomiting...no nausea...just a fresh calm feeling..., although a whiff of the fumes of the gas makes my stomach 'turn'....I have to take a breath of air from above the glass, then hold it and swig down the half glass, then 'chase' it down with the other half glass....eeeeeezzzzz777yyyyyyy

Take care

B gudde....

LookUp....:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)