CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida resistence

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
jfh Views: 3,684
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,357,197

Re: candida resistence

"After taking some Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and doing Humaworm and all manner of anti- parasite and anti-fungal things such as garlic etc, I still have some on my hand and feet, though it is a less severe load of it. I do want to get some Lugol's, and thanks for your protocol of Diflucan JFH, I may need it, but I will try more Miracle-Mineral-Supplement first."

Before trying to use the pharmaceutical, try a rotation of natural antifungals ( Colloidal Silver , oil of oregano, olive leaf extract, Kolorex [horopito], garlic, etc.) for a week each. A rotation is necessary; because fungi can adapt. No Sugar and limit starches. That's all I did. Different stroke for different folks.

One of the first things that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement did for me was to rid my skin of fungus; toenail and jock itch. It did this, even though it did not use MMS topically. That's how I knew that MMS was so powerful.

Also, I am convinced that my use of MMS for the 9 months was what allowed the Diflucan to be so successful. Fungus is dastardly. It seems to grow faster than any of the antifungals can manage.

My fungus could have been Candida. My ND did not want to commit to that diagnosis and just labeled the condition fungal overgrowth. No tests. I believe in "visual" feedback. If a symptom is not clearing, the product is not working. Period. Move on to something else.

Not only that. I have been dealing with my symptoms since the 1950s; so whatever is the cause had a lifetime to conquer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)