CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida resistence

Johny Apple Bomb Views: 3,403
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,357,197

Re: candida resistence

Thanks Johnny Apple Bomb for the recommendation. I am going to order some right away, it sounds very natural. I am so eager to get the test kit they offer to see metal levels. Do you have a post where you talk about your success with it that I can read?

JAB

I didn't do any before and after hair metal tests. I had my Amalgams removed and had been looking for a safe easy way to remove any Mercury deposits that may be present. Just took 18 capsules every day for three months. No side effects. Allergies cleared up with first dose. Probably a good idea to get the ULTI/Broad Spectrum Chelation Support Formula also to make the chelation process more effective (I didn't use the support formula though).

I still have some on my hand and feet, though it is a less severe load of it. I do want to get some Lugol's, and thanks for your protocol of Diflucan JFH, I may need it, but I will try more Miracle-Mineral-Supplement first.

I bet if you rubbed some Lugol's Iodine on your feet and hands every night it would kill it. You could even get some watered down decolorized Iodine at the drug store for external use.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.438 sec, (1)