CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where is the documentation?

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,411
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,355,249

Re: Where is the documentation?

Actually, I have seen the documentation for Doctor Ozelle's success rates.  It used to be published online, and I once had a copy of the chart, but that was ages and computers ago.  However, I know a number of other people who have also seen the documentation.  David Bonello of the Minnesota Wellness Directory for one.  The fellow who devised the home remedy based on Ozel's patent is another.  And so is Doctor Marc Swanepoel who devised his Sutherlandia OPC based on the home remedy and kept pretty close tabs on the cancer victims in South Africa which he keeps me updated on.

As far as my own oleandersoup Yahoo group of over 1100 members, I will agree that it is virtually impossible to pin down exact numbers.  I wish there were more of me to go around and do followups.  A very great many people join the group and simply get information without ever posting, though many do post of their successes as well as post while they are still in the midst of fighting their battles.  What you almost never see is people post that it simply is not working and asking for advice on what else to try.  Neither do you see many bouncing emails, which you would expect to see if a person had died and their email accounts been dormant for too many months.  With all those numbers, I only know of three or four who may be struggling and each of them had a history of prior chemo.  The three I know of who have ot survived thus far were two who had prior chemo and scant days or weeks left to live and one who only followed part of the protocol for less than two months.

Even so, I will grant you that I am relying in great part on impressions even though I think that the reasons for having the impressions I do are sound.  Webster Kehr (the Cancer Tutor) has been following oleander and he is not easily impressed without good reasons.  He has it rated among his top handful of cancer treatments. Oleander is not a panacea, but it is the best I have found.  And I would add that it is likely not the best choice for someone who has less than at least a couple of months left as it does not work overnight.  Some people have seen results in as little as two weeks, but for most it is more like two months or longer.

Speaking of impressions, we keep hearing that the Budwig protocol has a success rate of over 90%.  I think that once you get past all the qualifiers they use (no prior chemo, have to be on the plan so long, must follow it to the letter, etc.) that number is still an impression. I note that the Flaxseed Oil group on Yahoo which has over 4600 members has bragged that they have 16 success stories from this past year.  Only 16 out of 4600?  Even given the problems of getting good information in a group like I outlined above, that does not sound like 90% to me!  And I love the Budwig flaxseed and cottage cheese and recommend it as part of my suggested protocol, but not as a standalone treatment.  That to me is just leaving too many other good bullets out of your gun.

I'm glad to see you will be including oleander in your kit. Maybe you could elaborate a bit on how your kit works over in the cancer forum?

All the best,

Tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)