CureZone   Log On   Join
seems to me "cancer" is a catch all term...

Views: 668
Published: 15 y

seems to me "cancer" is a catch all term...

for many kinds of diseases
they call parasite condominiums (egg nests) "tumors"
a significant number of autopsies on "cancer" patients are revealing that they died from mold infections
ama trains doctors to manage your symptoms and kill the pain while you die a slow and miserable death
why don't they teach people how to take care of themselves and the importance of cleansing parasites regularly
we worm our cats and dogs
but not our kids?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!??????!!!!!!!
get rid of the pathogens infecting you and the cancer goes away
cleanse, cleanse, cleanse, cleanse
that's it
keep cleansing until you are clean and then do routine maintenance to stay clean
that's it
we live in a toxic environment, we are continuously bombarded with infectious agents and toxins that weaken our immune systems and make us vulnerable hosts
adequate nutrition and clean water are essential if you want to get well and stay well
you don't expect your car to run without oil and gas
you can't expect your body to resist disease without proper nutrition and clean water
most food is denatured irradiated poisoned reconstructed and you might as well be eating styrofoam filler
the reason why you are still hungry after eating is because your body didn't get what it needed from the food
i could go on and on
maybe time to make a video
thanks to the choir for reading my rant

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)