CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just wanted to say my kidney is better after a couple of days!

LookUp Views: 5,367
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,352,512

Re: Just wanted to say my kidney is better after a couple of days!

Yes, I agree MindMe, its good to keep going on even with a bit in your system. When you get to much higher doses..., as I am approaching...its good to back of a bit a day or so, reassess and continue either with a lower or same dose...

...I feel its important to give your body a day or so to eliminate and readjust and give your organs a break ie: kidneys...want 2 make sure they are not being afflicted, however I believe a sensible dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement may help some with kidney disorders ie: cleaning the blood etc...as would the Bob Beck Pulser I imagine...

...but, keep on keeping on YES, even if on a mininal dose...

Good to hear U can C the whites of UR eyes MindMe..., which reminds me, my eyesight was affected badly with the Recombinant Inter/Riba treatment, and I made some drops up which actually helped a lot, stung a bit, but the eyesight improved and pain went....I recently found some info on MSM (not Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ) which is a naturaly occuring organic sulphur found in foods etc, which makes for great eye drops...no more pressure and pain, and makes good ear drops too...apparantly the website said ideal for conditions such as glaucome etc...

anyone interested needs to do research on it and how to make it etc...pure MSM must be used, apparantly some (good) doctors give/recommend it to thier patients...

Take care MindMe....:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)