CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hepatitis C and MMS test results

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

LookUp Views: 5,704
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,350,577

Re: Hepatitis C and MMS test results

Hi Mindme,

Well, I am about 6 foot tall with muscular build..., however, a lot of it is in the mind too...I believe, ie: daring/challenging/perservering

...its also had the effect of making me MUCH calmer and unconcerned about things generally, which makes me wonder what on earth was floating around in my system before it was fryed by the exploding CLO2 molecules, the 'explosive little darlings'...hehehe

...Im a little concerned with 'oversaturating' my system however, so I am listening 'very attentively' to how I feel in terms of specific location sensations..., however, I for the first time feel a true solution is in this..., I used ozone drips before a few years ago, which was an intense procedure, ie: on bubble seen in the water bath/filter ever 1.5 secs for about 5 hours into a vein once or twice a week was quite an intense experience, left me feeling amazing, doctor said I was healthier than most, and JUST as I was about to totally decimate the dragon, my veins collapesed, and I was frantically trying to find a vein for the ozone drip needle, in my feet anywhere,.....couldnt do it, all collapsed due to continual ozone...so I had to forgo it....that was more than 10 yrs ago....

...get this, the doctors said that 'ozone' was a poisonous gas and that I would get an 'embolism'....hehehe....How wrong I proved them to be....haha, .... It was working so well while I was able to self-administer it. Some doctors (secretly) or in other countries ie: Mexico just give a 50ml injection of ozone, every couple of days, however, I came up with the 'dry ozone drip' idea myself, so powerful...when I could do it...again, that 'internally spring clean feeling' was so strong with it...loved it...., o

ther options: rectal insufflation...not a great fan of it, it works, but ...what an messy' way to go about things..., however, its really good as an end result esp. when able to leave it in all night, wake up feeling internally clean and refreshed....with a 'spring feeling' internally....

One thing about ozone, Im not sure if it would fry the heavy metals/chemicals etc as Miracle-Mineral-Supplement does....

...MMS in comparison is eeeeeeezzzzzyyyyy..., but heavier going in terms of die-off and gas nausea symptoms, maybe with a intense hard to eliminate condition a combination treatment of Beck/MMS might be a good option....., although I am just using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for this, and Threelac for candida...when Im not in vomit mode..., which has now thankfully ended and I can also take it....

I have the 1A version....which is why I am bombarding it - show no mercy - style....I am SICK of it, its been freeloading in my system and paying no rent ! I got nothing out of its stay here..., so its time to get its head rolling and evict it 'atomic style'... :))

Use it while you can. Big/P/harma does not want you to be healthy, but just to make money using technical 'it for your own good' jargon to keep you on the verge of survival just enough to palm off thier drugs to you...Read Jim Humbles book, what he says of the medical establishment is so true, and consistantly experienced by others, they are NOT your freind, they are thier own bank accounts freind. Some individual doctors are great, however, I am talking about the movement and individuals that support it that suppresses cheap cures/help for the sake of thier own pockets....

take care....

and....

LOOK UP... :))

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.233 sec, (2)