CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hepatitis C and MMS test results

LookUp Views: 5,506
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,345,405

Re: Hepatitis C and MMS test results

...well, am feeling a greater sense of 'clean-ness' within myself, similar to ozone therapy; and the beck pulser...(which I had some limited use of)
...however, the smell-nay-even the 'thought of the smell and taste of chlorine dioxide' literally gives me the shivers and makes me what to throw up...I had to drink it yesterday with only water which just about levelled me, fortunately I had some pure maple syrup on hand which I took a swig of as I was about 2 double over...
...still on 22 drops, about twice, sometimes 3 x a day, depending on symptoms and weakness, nausea etc...today, Im letting my system have a holiday for about 12 hours, then taking again at night...

...one thing if anything I have learned in taking this stuff....ALWAYS, make sure you have a 'toilet' nearby...(and dont make the mistake of taking any 'aerial liberties' without being firmly seated on it-- BIG MISTAKE ! and excercise particular caution in that regard at night)

....therefore...plan ahead, wherever you go, that there will be a toilet as you are walking by, or getting towards you destination, or leaving one for another...its critical when you get past a certain 'drop point'... :)

...take care...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.267 sec, (1)