New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
latchon Views: 2,578
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,343,849

Re: vit d deficiency

I disagree with you. We all eed vitamin D. The vitamin D in food isn't even the right D for our bodies! it isn't D3. Read what the Vitamin D Council says about vitamin D research. the cancer rate goes way done if people have more D. They advise getting the D from sunlight then supplementation not from food. the Marshall Protocol she refers to was developed by an engineer not a doctor and some people hve almost died from it. He advises vitamin D deprivation.

this is a comment made by the author of that article.

Hi Phil,

I probably should have discusses 1,25-D more in the piece, but the researchers are incredibly vague about the patient’s 1,25-D levels.

The state that the subjects’ levels of 1,25-D were in a normal range, yet later on they say that the 1,25-D levels were in a normal range for people getting sun exposure which, in my opinion, would have allowed them to classify high levels as “normal.”

Never in the paper can I find a place where they actually define the 1,25-D range. It doesn’t help that on my computer the full text of the paper opens in a wide screen format that makes the article difficult to read. Still, I don’t think I missed anything. I see a graph of 1,25-D levels relative to sun exposure, but I can’t really extrapolate data from the graph. Then I see no information comparing 25-D levels to specific 1,25-D levels.

So in being so vague about the subjects’ 1,25-D levels it’s almost as if they didn’t bother to test them at all. When I say this research team leapt to a conclusion of vitamin D deficiency without taking other factors into consideration I mean it. It’s almost as if when they found the low 25-D levels nothing else needed discussion, including 1,25-D levels. And since the medical community is so used to hearing about “deficiency” I don’t think anyone has really questioned the rest of the information presented in the study.

As Dr. Marshall has made clear, were never going to get the full picture on vitamin D until researchers take 1,25-D levels just as seriously as 25-D levels, something which this team very much failed to do.

Here’s the link to the full article in case you want to try to figure out more about the subjects 1,25-D levels on you own:

http://mail.google.com/mail/#inbox/11ab0dd4c8ffdfda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.640 sec, (2)