CureZone   Log On   Join
Ascaris nightmare

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
pursuinghealing Views: 1,830
Published: 12 years ago

Ascaris nightmare

Hi RG,
I started parasite cleansing 2 years ago (started with colonix for a/b 3months straight) then this past year I started Humaworm doing the prescribed 3 month break inbetween. Last time, I took the in-between herbs and actually expelled an 18 inch tapeworm at the end of the time on the in-between herbs. But it was a fight because I felt it biting me for a few weeks. After that I've been feeling things rolling and moving and biting. All the symptoms of Ascaris. I finished my 3rd round of Humaworm 2 weeks ago and was still having problems.

I tried a milk/sugar bath this past Sunday night as I've read on here a/b it getting out tapeworms and that's what I thought was still rolling around in me. I sat for 2 hours in the tub and had practically fasted the whole day to make the critters hungry, but nothing came out in the tub. BUT, the next morning (I'm taking zymex II right now to digest any worms) I passed what felt like a rock, along with my normal BM, but wrapped around it was a tightly coiled white plump ascaris. There were actually 2 or 3 of these things and when I poked them, it was a long thing about 9 inches long or so.

My problem is I'm feeling them moving all around and coming up my throat sometimes and I'm freaked out that I may have a "restant" case of these horrid things. I just read your past post on resistance and I'm totally freaked out!! While waiting for my next Humaworm I'm zapping and taking Oregano oil and Castor Oil and raw garlic and Grapefruit seed extract along with a colon detox. Do you have any other suggestions for me? This is really horrible!

Thank you so much,
P.H.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.547 sec, (1)