CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reply to godmadeusperfect

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
godmadeusperfect Views: 1,295
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,339,996

Re: Reply to godmadeusperfect

Thanks Jonsher, that is very interesting and informative to questions I had. I am glad you mentioned that high doses for long periods are the problem not Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in and of itself itself. I think if people listened to their bodies when they are taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and back off if need be, then things would be fine. You can kill yourself if you drink too much water, or if you take too much aspirin, etc. Any drug can be dangerous at too high an amount, so I don't see what all the uproar about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is, just don't take too much and listen to your body and track your progress and things will be fine. Hmm, lets weigh the alternatives, anti-fungals that can cause liver damage, chemo that will kill you, anti-biotics that will give you candidiasis, or MMS that is fine in lower/safe dosages. The people who are freaking out about the socalled "MMS scam" I think would have more to fight over if they turned their attention to traditional medicine and the poisons they are dishing out daily to trusting people. I will win them over one by one.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.031 sec, (1)