Maybe it can enhance oxygenation in some way , just not directly, actually hydrogen peroxide is supposed to do this indirectly, H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) doesnt provide enough oxygen to do so otherwise if taken internally in safe amounts.
It's hard to say if any blood effects could occur but at the dosage you took it seems very unlikely you would have any significant effect from one 15 drop dose.
However if you are low weight and took maybe 15 drops two or three times a day for a longer period or possibly even less per dose then some of you haemoglobin can be converted to methemoglobin which makes it unable to pick up oxygen. that though is reversible. Some damage to blood cells could occur at higher doses and over longer periods due to reduction of antoxidants such as glutathione. Kidney effects can arise from this blood damage
So there are risks but it's unclear how much Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is needed in each individual to cause even minor blood effects and it depends on several factors.
If you look at animal testing with chlorine dioxide and sodium chlorite you may get some idea if you bear in mind a drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is 13mg sodium chlorite and then work out mg/kg from your dosage and weight . Still it's hard to tell how relevant this is since you are drinking a mix of sodium chlorite,chlorous acid and chlorine dioxide.