CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unexpected drama - polling the forum!

FastingVictoria Views: 1,172
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,339,693

Re: Unexpected drama - polling the forum!

Social obligation is almost always an issue when it comes to fasting for me. I'm such a people pleaser and 'go with the flow' that often I isolate myself in order to be successful because I know I will just join in feasting (no matter how unhealthy the food is) in order to fit in and make the host happy.

I, personally, have never stopped a fast and then started back up again. The hardest part is getting past those first three days, once I'm on a roll, I'm on a roll! You've already gone through it, which is great, but having to break it and then do it all again seems tough, but you aren't me.

"Now_or_Never" who has been posting has stopped her fast, then started back up, but I think it was with juice.

Are you going to drink alcohol? I always wonder how that would be. I drink more than I used to and when I want to fast it seems someone wants to plan a drinking night always...

Sorry, this reply really isn't helping. I can just sympathize with your dilemma. Whatever you choose, I'm sure it will be fine.

If it was me, I would probably reluctantly (and sort of sadly) break my fast, and then try my hardest to eat light and raw vegan for as long as I can. If you can fast again in the next month, snag an online buddy (if that helps) and fast again.

Now that I think of it, I know a couple people that alternate between raw food and fasting...

But I'm always struggling and unsure of the right thing to do and may not be a good resource / a good person to answer your question.

What made you break your 9 day fast before?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.687 sec, (1)