CureZone   Log On   Join
hubby's open heart surgery

kab Views: 842
Published: 16 years ago

hubby's open heart surgery

we've just come through a crisis and i thought there might be something here to share with anyone who may need some info on this subject. last thurs my hubby went to his doc for some minor problem. almost as an afterthrought he said, oh yeah and i'm having shortness of breath. his doc advised him to go to a cardiologist who performed a stress test. hubby had open heart surgery the next day. 5 arteries were replaced, and 1 that was 95% blocked was cleaned out. he's due to leave icu today for an intermediate unit. he has a long road of recovery but so far he's doing very well. he's taken pretty good care of himself most of his life, except for the fast food binges. anyway, we are both very grateful that he got through it without having to have a heart attack to get his attention. there may be some alternative treatments that could handle the problem without surgery, but my husband would only go the conventional route. ann

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.484 sec, (1)