CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Want to be a Zombie?--

Views: 1,028
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,334,886

Re: --Want to be a Zombie?--

I'm sure my diet at the time had something to do with it also, but my main problem was mercury. I had some very large, nasty, leaking amalgams at the time. Looking back, I'm sure they were leaking very badly. The brain fog and fatigue was horrible. Most of my symptoms were at their worst at that time.

As far as my assumption that mercury had to do with it is my belief that all toxins are acid forming, therefore limiting my body's capacity to hold oxygen. We all know how toxic mercury is. After I had some of my largest amalgams put it was when I started to notice my body deteriorating. My Docs were no help. It's only in recent years that I finally made the connection. By the time I made that connection I've already wasted away to a rotted shell of my former self. Then there was the part trying to convince my family of whats happening to me... I'm still dealing with that. I'll recover though. I MUST recover.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)