CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overcoming fear that it's not all psychological

vmtz2001 Views: 3,984
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,332,469

Re: Overcoming fear that it's not all psychological

Aha! I've often wondered about iodine! When I was younger, I was very, very thin and suspected I had hyperthyroidism, but tests concluded I didn't. Nonetheless, I took organic Iodine for a while and felt better. In your one of you other posts in the Iodine forum, which I'm taking the liberty of posting below, you say that it cleans out toxins. No wonder someone recommended it for my wife's breast cancer, which she apparently has since beat naturally through other natural means. My only question now is about salt: You say we need salt, aren't we getting to much salt? What's the story on that? Anyway for everone else's edification here's part of "high on water's" post from the Iodine forum so people know what we're talking about. Apparently, from his experience it's good for panic disorder.

The water and salt are especially necessary to "keep up with" DAILY for flushing the kidneys.

IODINE
is what releases the toxins from our fogged brains, our painful joints, our diseased organs and sends them to the kidneys, but you also must have enough

WATER
to flush those kidneys, but the toxins will not be released into the urine without

SALT
which is the catalyst that releases the toxins from the kidneys

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)