CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice fasting Questions =)

shelleycat Views: 893
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 132,740

Re: Juice fasting Questions =)

For juicing veggies, there's no substitute for a real live juicer, preferably the Champion Juicer. But when you do a juice fast you can eat raw veggies all you like. The fiber will help your Colon Cleanse too.

One really viable option is to drink the "Potassium broth" instead of juicing. Taht means taking a bunch of thick potato peelings, garlic, onion, parsley, carrots, beets, and whatever else you wisht o add, and simmer them on low covered in water in a large pot. Drink this broth all day and the next, then throw everything out.

There's a 4-day Seneca Indian juice fast in the "Juicing for Life" book that says to eat/drink nothing but fruit the 1st day, day 2 all the herbal teas you want, day 3 all the veggies you want, and day 4 the potassium broth. I think that one would work really well for you - so says my intuition anyway. :)

I highly recommend the P&B shakes described in the Bowel Cleansing info here on CureZone during any fast. It helps to cleanse the colon and take care of detox symptoms. Enemas are also fantastic, I have an enema bucket setup that allows me to do really deep, thorough cleansing. :)

In order to detox, you need to drink/eat the RIGHT fruits and veggies. There are many different ways to do this, depending on your body type. Some body types do really well with lots of fruit, others find that too much sugar. You ahve to find out what balances YOU. :) Knowing your body type (Ayurvedic Dosha) helps. I always recommend that people take a Dosha test and follow theguidelines for balancing their Dosha, it's more accurate than anything else I've found and I've research/tried just about every diet out there! ;)

Hope that helps! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)