CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juicing for BAD summer cold

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
lbkherbs Views: 2,353
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 132,385

Re: Juicing for BAD summer cold

We find it very helpful to juice carrots, celery, parsley, and GARLIC. The garlic is a wonderful antibiotic. Make sure you juice some carrots after juicing the garlic or your garlic will stay in the juicer.

Also Dr. Schultze' tonic supreme can't be beat for fighting infection. This is the way I make it -- not necessarily how Dr. Schultze makes it. Use about 1/2 cup of chopped or juiced fresh onion, 1/2 cup fresh minced or juiced garlic, 1/2 cup fresh grated horseradish, 1/2 cup fresh grated ginger, 1/2 cup fresh parsley, and at least 1/8 cup of hot peppers (cayenne, habanero, etc) or more to taste. Cover with raw, unpasturized applecider vinegar. Blend until applesauce consistency. Can eat it this way, juice it, or let it macerate for a minimum of 2 weeks. After it macerates at least 2 weeks, you may strain it. The pulp can be used on sandwiches or composted. If I dont feel well, I will drink several ounces of this tonic supreme several times a day. Usually in a few hours I feel well again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)