CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I do flushes every week?

healing naturally Views: 1,609
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,320,504

Re: Can I do flushes every week?

The flushes, though they clear out the liver, they are also a little rough of the liver. In addition, if you wait 2 weeks in between flushes, you will get more stones when you do a flush. It takes a while for the next batch of stones to roll out of congested storage and in to position in the biliary ducts so they can be flushed. I personnally have experiemented with doing flushes at 1 and 2 and 4 weeks apart. I can tell you that sometimes I would get NO STONES when I did a Liver Flush just a week after a liver flush. Then, bummed, I waited 2 weeks and had a nice productive flush.

The flushes clean out the liver but don't do anything to help the liver repair/rebuild. Which is a reason for waiting 2 weeks in between also. Eczema, though extremely aggravating, is not life threatening, therefore I would stick to doing the flushes every 2 or more weeks. By the fact that you have significant eczema, it tells me that your liver is compromised. Doing weekly flushes could be exhausting for it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)