CureZone   Log On   Join
After 4 flushes...

Views: 1,200
Published: 14 years ago

After 4 flushes...

I was diagnosed with full of Gallstones in my gallblader. I read this forum and finished 4 Liver Flushes last week. After every flush, my left side of the body seems "sore". At first I thought my symptoms worsen but it goes away after 4-5 days. On the 6th day after my 4th flush, I had a very mild discomfort around my gallblader area, enough to wake me up. The discomfort went away after an hour and I went back to sleep. In the morning, my right outer eye lid seems to be pulsing once in a while. My right knee, seems tighten and I started to burp. I tend to believe this is part of the gallblader meridien which tells me something is not right but I don't know what it is. Any TCM who can interpret this is appreciated.

With all these symptoms appearing, I am a bit disappointed at the progress so far. I was scheduled to do another ultrasound after the 4th flush to see any improvements noted but I am afraid I will be disappointed. Any advice appreciated ? should I try a different method of flushing (e.g. GCG) ? thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)