CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tinnitus and Food Sensitivity

truhart Views: 10,800
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,092,477

Re: Tinnitus and Food Sensitivity

Pattiluv, I have noticed that excess sodium/salt, processed Sugar and caffeine affects my tinnitus. It makes it louder for much longer. I have found a bread called Ezekiel bread that is low sodium/no sodium. It is good toasted or grilled. Try some sliced swiss cheese (about 45 mg sodium a slice) and sliced tomato and then grill it in a sandwich in Ezekiel bread (at Kroger). Also you have to eat fresh foods, NO PROCESSED FOODS! They are full of sodium. I also bake with Stevia powder extract, a new natural sweetener. I have been eating alot of unsalted nuts, and baked potatoes with unsalted butter and sour cream and fresh fruit. I have also been using Cavender's no salt seasoning. It is quite good and can be found at Walmart. I converted a meat loaf recipe to be low sodium. YUM! Also try not to eat late at night. I have found that eating itself makes it louder but it calms a little after awhile. Try not to eat after 7pm at the latest. Avoid NSAIDS - ibuprofen, advil, aleve, aspirin. Take Tylenol, it seems to be okay. I have also lost alot of weight. It was so scary when this ringing started. I was afraid to eat and I couldn't sleep. All I could do was cry ALOT! And I PRAY quite alot. I am down to a size 4. I have been that size for 16 years! I hope this helps. God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)