CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bowel pocket from Candida?

weighttrainer Views: 6,585
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,314,898

Re: Bowel pocket from Candida?

I have a gas problem as well. I have it in the morning then have a bowel movement and gas stops until sometime later in the day it starts back up and increases into the night then stops again once I have the next bowel movemement the next morning. I had yeast overgrowth but my tests shows that is gone. I still have leaky gut and chemical sensitivities. I use coconut flour for fiber. I was wondering if I need to try digestive enzymes again, do you know a brand that works well with no other ingredients other than the vegetable capsule? I don't know if I need more fiber or more water or just the enzymes. If I have a bowel movement in the afternoon the gas stops then but normally only have one a day in the morning. Doesn't insoluble fiber slow down the digestion of food? I am wondering if what I eat for lunch (how much fiber etc) causes the gas to sometimes start around 3 and sometimes around 5. Thanks for any help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)