CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry, but I think it's all bollocks.

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
Sky2003 Views: 11,706
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,316,208

Re: Sorry, but I think it's all bollocks.

'yeah eating a dead cow allowed you to eat bananas again....get real'

Actually its not all that insane to think if you improve your body with nutrition you will heal your allergies. I healed all my allergies including my worst allergies when I followed a paolithic (similar) diet that was prescribed for me from my doctor (who also has a nutritionist in the centre). It contained meat and eggs for breakfast, meat and salad or veges for lunch and you guessed it meat and veges for dinner. It contained no oats, bread, flour, Sugar or processed foods of any kind. I also supplemented with probiotics, stomach enzymes and a great multivitamin. I did this diet for three months and afterwards was able to eat everything I was once allergic too. My immune system cured itself with the right tools.

I have now gone downhill as I went on holidays for quite a while and it was extremely hard to monitor my food and drinking and whilst my weight is close to what it was my bloated stomach is a symptom that I now have to once again fix. I know that in three months as long as I maintain the paolithic diet I will be allergy free again. What works for me might not work for others but it has worked for our entire family and my partners family, even assisting prolong death from cancer many years after the doctors gave up.

Cleft Asunder - the reason that you were able to eat the bananas for so long is your body was creating a slow developing allergy. Whilst some substances can develop from a suddern massive exposure, over exposure to allergies can happen slowly over quite a long period of time. The continual eating of a given good, can give us an allegy. Eating the same food day in and day out wears out the digestive enzymes in the wall of the small intestine and liver, causing the semi-digested food to be absorbed into the blood. A semi-digested food is a foreign body and is recognised by an over sensitive immune system as an allergin. So Cleft what you are saying is correct in that your body given the right tools will fix itself. The digestive enzymes are made from vitamins and minerals so by replacing your minerals and supplementing as well as eating well you are able to have the body not treat the allergy as an attack.

The body is such an amazing thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.094 sec, (2)