CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Candida Diet Works if you give it time

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Cleft-Asunder Views: 11,727
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,316,035

Re: The Candida Diet Works if you give it time

What you're saying essentially is that you went from a poor diet to a much better one. The candida diet that includes those foods you mentioned is okay and very close to normal or it is normal. My main argument is against the typical candida diets which recommend 70% alkaline/raw foods, which is a joke. So it's not wonder that your health improved, because you went from a poor diet to a good diet. So you didn't takle the symptom of candida itself, you tackled the root cause, which is malnutrition/diet imbalance. These people on here who have had success after months and even YEARS sometimes fighting candida are doing things the hard/impossible way. They just suppress it, but as another poster said, once they drink a glass of champagne in celebration, the symptoms return. Of course they return! All they did was whip the body into compliance rather than helping the body move into a state of health.

And those vitamins/enzymes you're taking, why? Why do you need to juggle balls on a tight rope to stay at the health you're currently in? You don't see others having to do that. Since when did the body need supplements? And since when did we, as humans, know better in what to administer to the body than the body itself? Let me give you a simple example. Sometimes the body needs vitamin C. It will tell you this by a craving for lemons. So you make yourself a salad with lots of lemon juice and some oil and whatever else. Problem solved. So where does the vitamin C supplementation come in? Never, because it's absurd to supplement imo. I'm not saying we should never take certain supplements because I take Epsom Salt (magnesium) and it's great, but when it becomes a basis for your health then you need to check yourself. If your body needs something, it asks. And when it doesn't need something, there is no craving. Food is the number 1 medicine and the number 1 source of vitamins and minerals. If you need to take supplements to maintain health, that indicates to me that you are lacking/depriving yourself of something in your diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)