CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry, but I think it's all bollocks.

Cleft-Asunder Views: 11,835
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,316,099

Re: Sorry, but I think it's all bollocks.

Candida cannot be cured by throwing supplements at it because that's will-nilly. The whole alternative medicine industry is a joke to me. I don't even take vitamin C anymore! If there's one thing I am absolutely certain of, it's that the body does all the work. The body is intelligent and will cure itself if you give it the proper tools. And of course we've all heard that before, but not in the way I'm telling you. They tell you that the body will heal itself when given the proper tools, and the next thing they say is to go on a raw vegan diet or whatever diet. I'm telling you to go on a regular diet. Start reintroduing foods rather than eliminating foods.

Someone mentioned earlier about allergies. You guys got it all backwards! Within the last 3 years I became very sensitive to banana's and garlic. They would cause weird boils on my face. So what the hell happened? Why was I able to eat 6 banana's in a row before, and now not only one? Well, after re-introducing meat, eggs, Sea Salt , and baking soda (internally for 3 days), I can eat those foods again without problem. I don't like garlic though, it makes me angry. But I ate 3 banana's yesterday without problems.

So I was saying how allergic reactions are viewed backwards. How does eliminating bananas, or wheat, or garlic solve the problem? If your allergies are getting worse, that means your health is getting worse, period. And your allergies are getting worse because you've been depriving your body of proper building blocks which it needs to constantly construct itself. So it's a circle again. You are allergic because you aren't eating enough/properly. I bet you that the real cause of leaky gut and all that in people like myself who have been following recommended diets is that our bowels have degenerated due to diet restriction. And also, the psychological factor of thinking everything is bad for us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)