CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry, but I think it's all bollocks.

Hollith Views: 11,924
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,316,048

Re: Sorry, but I think it's all bollocks.

Why was this thread moved? This person did not debate whether Candida exists or not...they were just questioning the diet and the methods we use...this is silly...

Anyway, I do think the mind may have a strong connection to our body when it comes to this...that could be why some get better on the Candida diet, because they may tell themselves, "This diet will improve my health." and maybe someone who doesn't get better has said to themselves, "This will not improve my health." and maybe those are the people who don't get better off the Candida diet. I don't know...I don't have all the answers, this was just a maybe thing...

I do know that I don't eat eggs or meat a lot, so that right there would make Candida diet hard for me. I just cannot stomach to eat either of them and don't consider them a "healthy" part of my diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)