CureZone   Log On   Join
The Candida Diet Works if you give it time

megghill Views: 12,139
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,316,004

The Candida Diet Works if you give it time

You make some interesting points but before I knew I had Candida I was very anxious, had insomnia, was breaking out, had gas, pms, and the list goes on. When I would eat gluten, dairy, alcohol, or sugar, my symptoms would get much worse. I thought it was because I was allergic to those foods, didn't know they were allergies only because they were feeding the Candida. It was not all in my head, it couldn't have been because I didn't even know I had Candida. So- why did those Candida symptoms get much worse when I ate those foods then? Why do I feel better now that I am on the Candida diet? Why is my skin clear and my sleep deep with vivid dreams? Why am I less anxious and have far less pms? It's not good to obsess about anything but the diet is to help manage the candida and get it under control. It works, it just takes time. If you are not seeing an improvement in your diet then you may have another health issue at stake here...the foods that are included in the candida diet will give you all that you need to replenish your body. I eat meats, eggs, veggies, berries, nuts...veggie juice has tons of vitamins and live enzymes. I look and feel far better then when I started. You don't have to be a raw vegan to eliminate candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)