CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry, but I think it's all bollocks.

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
Cleft-Asunder Views: 11,987
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,315,935

Re: Sorry, but I think it's all bollocks.

Good post. I remember a couple years back I stopped worrying about diet for a couple weeks. I didn't stuff my face with Aspartame or anything, I just kinda ate what was there. My mom made pastries, and I ate them. My body wanted them and they were good. I never noticed an increase in candida. I felt perfectly all right. But don't misunderstand, I'm not here on the Candida Forum because I want to address candida. Candida is a symptom if you ask me. And right now, I'm leaning towards the idea that it is a symptom not due to excess sugar, but a persistant symptom due to lack of a balanced diet including sugars.

Yeah, don't worry, I will try it for you. I will never go back to any candida or vegan diet though, that's for sure. This whole candida thing is simple, it has to be. It's just one thing --one main factor-- causing the symptom. The question that needs to be asked is, what is different about me and the next person who looks healthy? Diet. Not because they have some excellent diet, but because they have a diet that contains substance and they aren't affraid of food and they have a positive self image. They believe they are healthy. Our diets do not contain substance, they are deprived.

Also, let me give you some confirmation on that whole mind shaping reality thing. My 12 year old sister has a lot of friends, and they all eat junk. Yet, my sister who eats less junk than them (because of me) has minor Acne problems. Her skin is a bit oily too. Now don't get me wrong, she isn't vegan or anything extreme. She eats a bit of everything and my mom does good cooking. So, why doesn't she have perfect skin like her friends? I bet you that it's my fault. I implanted the belief into her that "this and that" is bad for her, and now she spends a lot of time worrying about acne. And I know for absolute certainty that one of the factors for Acne is the FEAR that you have it. What you fear is what you increase your chances of manifesting. And as a child, coming here to the states when I was 5, I got made fun of a lot all the way to the age of 18 or so. The kids thought I was ugly. And so my self image, compulsively, isn't so much a negative one anymore, but it isn't positive. I focus on flaws, and I am flawed because of it. I believe I am unhealthy and I am unhealthy. So this is a huge factor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.641 sec, (2)