CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: looking for some answers

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
angelina84 Views: 1,032
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,113,992

Re: looking for some answers

Wow! For the past six months, I have felt like I have been going out of my mind! It all started with thoughts and feelings that were completely bizarre and out the norm for me. It's like I can't shut my brain off and emotionally, I am a mess! I have had the Mirena for almost two years now and it only started to affect me in the past six months. Man, I can't believe it has been that long. I have thought of admitting myself into a ward, getting on medications, seeing a psych, committing suicide, and running home to Mama! I have been COMPLETELY out of sorts!! For awhile, I thought I was turning into a psycho, literally. Then I went online and found symtoms for Post Partum Depression and thought for sure that that's what I have been experiencing. But, my son will be 2 in March! That made no sense to me! Now, I know. The funny thing about it, is that the whole time my Mom has been telling me that the Mirena is what is causing it. There were days when I wasn't sure if I could do it anymore, desperate and lost! When I say that this site is a blessing, you will never know the extent of my gratitude for finding it! I am on the verge of tears here. I am getting the Mirena out and when I do, I know things will get better for me. I have experienced, anxiety at it highest, hair loss, uncontrollable and frequent crying and depression, Moodiness and short fused, feelings of Numbness in my arms and legs, not sleeping well at all, I am tired all the time, I can't focus, I am constantly worried and definitely can't watch the news without it affecting me. I am so tired of being this way. I want to be myself again, it's funny, I have been reading all these stories and so many times have I read these words. I tell myself this everyday, I just want to be myself again. I am a happy, goofy, caring person with a big heart and an even bigger smile! I need to get that goofy, happy go lucky girl with the big smile back! I wish I had never gotten the Mirena. Thank you all for sharing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)