CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out QUESTIONS e: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out QUESTIONS< QUESTIONS

patientadvocate Views: 2,036
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,313,857

Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out QUESTIONS e: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out QUESTIONS< QUESTIONS

parasites can cause cancer, but not the only cause of cancer.

If someone doesn't really know the source of their cancers I can see where cleansing could be a logical piece of that puzzle. Why take a chance it isn't related.

With parasites their are so many, it is a broad term. Candida,mycobacterium, etc.

I use a "chicken or the egg," analogy sometimes with parasites causing cancer.

It has been proven the infections that don't heal can lead to cancer. Indeed, parasites would be just one type of infection.

The thing about parasites too is that if you don't test specifically for them, you wont see them as a doctor. So you can sit there and treat all these other related symptoms and diseases but if a parasite really caused your cancer then NOT treating it would be significant shortcoming it would seem.

However, even by the above discription of cancer, ph, hypoxia, immune system are no less important of a factor.

So, the message I guess I am trying to convey is that comprehensive approach is needed when fighting cancer!

The questions I have on this issue are:

Which kinds of parasites do you think attack the liver?
Which kinds of parasites can attack both liver and stomach?
If liver infection is causing cancer, why can't we see liver chemistries fluctuate on simple enzyme tests?
If bile secretion is affected so is fat metabolism, does this mean anybody who can't tolerate fats is going to have cancer someday?
What are the active substances in to most popular cleanses?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.844 sec, (1)