CureZone   Log On   Join
nausea and abdominal pain

grits Views: 1,466
Published: 19 years ago

nausea and abdominal pain

I have been taking some b & p capsules for about 3 weeks with a little bit of success. Yesterday I started to shakes with the liquid Bentonite and the psylliam husks. I am taking 1 tablespoon of Bentonite and 1 teaspoon psyllium powder mixed in juice. I have experienced a little bit of abdominal pain right after drinking this mixture and the water afterward. this is really not bothering me that badly, but this morning, after taking some last night (none this am) I had a strong wave of nausea. It just came on suddenly and passed after about 5 minutes. What could cause this and when will it go away? I did not have this with the capsules. I would love to hear that this is a sign of progress. I want to try to take the shake 3 times a day. Today, after having 2 shakes the day before, I passed some mucoid plaque. Some of it was pink-red. What could that be? Anything to worry about? Also, the soft, rubbery stuff is mucoid plaque, too, right? It isn't the b&p is it? I think it is plaque, but it is just amazing.

Thanks for the help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)