CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colloidal gold

blues Views: 1,309
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,310,679

Re: colloidal gold

I don't believe I have any allergies to gold, as I can wear gold if it is quality. Just like with silver.

I haven't really found anything that really combats fatigue. I have made improvements from taking cs for a while in the past and iodine, but that is only after I stop taking it...meaning that I had a lot of fatigue before taking it and more during, but improvements after I stopped. The thing about cs is that is seems to make a mess of my digestion,no matter what dose, and I took it for a long time since my doctor thought my problems were lyme related, but the digestion issue never resolved. Probiocs cannot be used with me, as they create great emotions of anger which does not ever abate.

I have added 25mg of zinc to my day for the last maybe 2 weeks and I have been able to get through more days without a nap. I am hoping that might be a missing link for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)