CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: water

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
MH 108 Views: 1,881
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,297,104

Re: water

If I drink distilled water, the ph is acidic.
SAY WHAT????????????????????????????????? THEN YOU ARE NOT DRINKING DISTILLED WATER, YOUR DRINKING ACID WATER..........

How to I keep my body at the proper ph if Im constantly feeding it acidic water?
YOUR STOMACH SEEKS TO BALANCE THE pH.

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, YOU MUST USE A LIQUID TEST TO TEST WATER. PEOPLE THAT USE A PAPER TEST ARE USING THE WRONG TEST AND WILL GET A FALSE RESULT.

I WORKED IN A FACTORY FOR 30 YEARS THAT TESTED THE WATER AND PLATING CHEMICAL pH EVERY DAY, MANY TIMES DAILY AND IT CAN NOT BE DONE WITH PAPER.

HUMAN pH PAPER TEST URINE AND SALIVA pH, NOT WATER. IN FACT, WHEN USING TEST STRIPS, THAT STRIP IS A SPECIF TEST AND MORE THAN 30 SUCH PAPER TEST STRIPS ARE COMMON AND WHEN USING LIQUID, A SPECIFIC METHOD MUST BE FOLLOWED FOR EACH LIQUID TO BE TESTED AND EVEN THEN, THEY ARE SUBJECT TO ERROR TO A CERTAIN DEGREE. A GOOD WATER TEST WILL COST $100+ PER TEST AT A LAB.

MOST ANYONE WILL TELL YOU, DISTILLED WATER MUST BE A pH OF 7. IF NOT, YOUR DISTILLED WATER IDF TAINTED WITH SOMETHING BESIDES WATER.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)