CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP! 6 mo old baby vomiting and pooping (constipated) at the same time!

jennince Views: 17,250
Published: 16 y

HELP! 6 mo old baby vomiting and pooping (constipated) at the same time!

My 6 month old daughter has been doing this infrequently over the last month. The first time it happened, I took her to my Naturopathic Pediatrician - my daughter had pooped (I found tinge of blood in her diaper) and thrown up all over herself simultaniously- and she recommened that I cut back on baby food- give her only on food at a time, only 3-4 tblspns /day with water--the ater she doesn't like and it har dto get her to take- the baby food she loves and eats it all up, one whole jar a day for four days now. And then today, this morning, same thing happened- she vomited and had a really hard poop all at once. I washed her off and figured maybe the food is no good and I need to try her on something else *been feeding her organic carrot baby food for almost a week*. So later on that evening, I give her a VERY small bottle of pears (baby food)- 1 hour later, she throws up all over herself and poops out the largest hardet poop I've ever seen! It looks like a cowpie in her diaper.
I called her pediactrician and I am coming in for appt tomorrow.
Has anyone else ever heard of a baby throing up and pooping simultaniously? Is this a condition or a sign of a condition? She has been acting kinda tired and not her self lately too (since Saturday)- that's why I am going in to doctor tomorrow

But has anyone ever heard of this before?????
What to do????
HELP!

ooo- she was diagnosed with acid reflux about 3 months ago- they gave her some meds for it but she seemed to grow out of it...maybe she needs the meds again???

ALSO- she is a breast-only fed baby - no formula EVER

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)