Dyeing to know the answer...

Rusfox Views: 7,421
Published: 22 y

Dyeing to know the answer...

Continuing discussion posted several weeks ago entitled
Dyeing to know the answer... by "Andy"
now also available on FAQ pages: //www.curezone.org/forums/ft.asp?f=73&i=384

(Here is the most important extract from it:
"Next time you do a flush, add an extra ingredient: some harmless organic food coloring of a kind that is not affected by digestion. Suppose you use red food coloring . Then when the stone-like objects come out, if they are truly from the liver/gallbladder, cutting them open with a knife should reveal that the stones have green or brown interiors but are stained on the outside with red. If they are red inside, they were formed in the intestine during digestion.")

I did my flush (9th during one year period) after 2 month break taken after a flush when I had almost no stones.

So, ispired by the above mentioned discussion, I drank olive oil with freshly pressed beetroot juice with two or three table spoons of grape fruit juice (to improve the taste), instead of only grape fruit juice). Not the best drink, I must say. Everything else was as usual. Same feelings and... the same results. GREEN STONES! GREEN AS EMERALDS outside and inside.

But... The stool wasn't red as it is usually after consuming beetroot. But I think maybe the colouring works different in case of consuming fresh beetroot juice and boiled beetroot.

Well, for those who want to experiment more in this direction, I would advise to eat a boiled beetroot on the day of the cleanse.

Please, share the results with us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)