CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nascent Iodine..

walden99 Views: 17,006
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,009,957

Re: Nascent Iodine..

I wanted to add a note on bromine: I keep hearing from swimmers that in pools bromine is replacing chlorine. How crazy is that to substitute one toxic halide with another! If anyone really cares about health, they would use something safe in their pool like ozone, not chlorine...but definitely never bromine! In fact, it would much better to use Iodine in pools than either chlorine or bromine, if you think about it.

Meanwhile, you don't have to wait until halide toxicity is recognized as the 800-pound gorilla in the living room (or pool). Take nascent Iodine to build and maintain Iodine levels, and that will help your body to detoxify halides and prevent them from accumulating in your body. I can't recommend it highly enough.

For anyone interested in dosage levels, I started at 3 drops per day and gradually worked my way up to 25 drops. I'm now at a maintenance dose of 6-12 drops, which perfect for me. This is actually a relatively low dose compared to other forms of iodine, but nascent iodine just absorbs so well into the body. You can get nascent iodine from integratedhealth.com and many other suppliers.

By the way, Dr. Mark Sircus truly is a pioneering voice not only for nascent iodine, but also for many other alternative therapies. I hope more people can leverage his advice for greater health and faster healing. Check out Dr. Sircus's International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) website:

http://www.imva.info

The IMVA provides free information we all need to stay healthy. You can learn about nascent iodine and many other alternative health modalities on this website.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)