I was quoting someone who said his parasites apparently love Iodine. I think he was making a joke. I believe it was Vulcanel who said it. But it's been a long time since I read it.
You don't have to worry about Iodine making your parasites thrive or bloom any more than eating food does. Forget that. All I meant is that parasites lay in your guts and soak up the nutrients out of your food, and some of them might even be soaking up some of your Iodine. But this is most certainly not going to worsen your condition. In fact, since parasites get the nutrients before you do, if they are soaking up some of your iodine, you need to take a lot because there won't be any left for you if you don't. As that is the nature of the parastic worm.
My point was that Iodine is not the silver bullet that will cure everything all by itself. But it will enhance the effects of everything else you take. You cannot go wrong by taking it. I once took four droppers per day for two months and my dropper holds about thirty drops. It did not make my parasites any worse. It strengthened my immune system and caused me a lot of detox. Barnacles broke out around my eyes and mouth. I think they are called bromide pimples.