CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

dquixote1217 Views: 2,007
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,276,250

Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

I like Doc Sutter and his protocol a lot - and I recommend it as a good pathway to health for many people and conditions.  However, as I have pointed out in other posts, I do not agree that all cancer is caused by parasites any more than I believe that all cancer is caused by any of a number of other universal causes that have been put forward (such as the self-promoter Simoncini's "all cancer is a fungus" theory, Hulda Clarke's mysterious flukes theory, etc.).

Cancer, in my opinion, is caused by an irritation, usually a persistent one, and resultant inflammation that results in the formation of mutated cancer cells which are ultimately able to defeat the immune system and gain purchase in the body as a growing mass of cancer cells.  Such irritation might be from a toxin such as mercury or a herbicide, pesticide or other chemical compound; it might come from a viral infection or a bacterial infection, and yes, it could come from the resultant irritation and inflammation caused by parasites.

Regardless of the cause, the remedy is to adapt a healthy diet and lifestyle, eliminate stress, cleanse and detox to eliminate the source of irritation, attack the cancer cells, oxygenate at the cellular level, provide all the vital vitamins, minerals and other nutrients such as trace minerals that the body needs for optimum health and rebuild the liver and immune system to help defeat cancer and keep it at bay.

A good parasite cleanse and protocol like Doc Sutters could obviously be an integral part of an overall protocol to help beat cancer.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.938 sec, (1)