CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

dquixote1217 Views: 2,073
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,275,019

Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

The eskimos might disagree with you about the animal fat, but I agree that a MOSTLY vegetarian diet is the healthiest and I certainly agree that meat that is subject to feedlot practices, anti-biotic and growth hormones, eating from fields that have been saturated with pesticides and herbicides, and processing into luncheon meats, etc., is not healthy.

Man may not need animal fats, but man certainly developed for tens of thousands of years or longer as an omnivore that ate a diet of both meat and vegetables.  A vegetarian diet can be a very healthy diet - but unless someone plans carefully and knows what they are doing, and likely supplements for missing nutrients, it can also be an extremely unhealthy diet.  There is a lot more to being a healthy vegetarian than merely eliminating meat and eating only vegetables.

To answer your question - as far as I know I have never had cancer, although friends and family members have.  I have helped save a great many people who have had cancer however.  I personally do not expect to get cancer because I take oleander extract and other supplements that will never allow it to gain a foothold.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)