CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

grzbear Views: 2,034
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,275,102

Re: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

I appreciate your post chrisb1. As you may be aware, I have also posted this information before, and, in part, I believe it to be true especially in the case of "topsoil" loss, HOWEVER, this "topsoil" loss includes the soil life being washed and blown away, and has a much larger negative impact on the viability of the soil and subsequent desertification, than any mineral loss...

the desertification of our planet is increasing at an alarming rate due to our use and misuse of chemicals in agriculture among other things.

"Science" will not put it together until it is too late...

You may remember the movie waterworld... where fresh water and dirt were the most precious commodities.

I believe the information presented to congress is in error... any soil sample, dry, clay, without life, usually has a broad, sometimes a nearly complete, spectrum of available elements and minerals... what it lacks is oxygen, hydrogen (moisture), nitrogen and "live" carbon, (see carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and hydrogen cycles for more information; and insert animals into the cycles somewhere if the "science" information leaves that part out, which they often do) which can all be realized with an active soil life component that then makes the existing minerals and elements available to support plant and animal growth.

Without active soil life, including bacteria to breakdown the soil and interact with the roots of plants, the plants will not grow optimally.

You may be aware that I live in a desert...I have met a man here that, through natural green methods, has turned his desert dirt ground into a food producing mecca with rich top spoil using ONLY the desert rain... and introducing soil based organisms.

His property runs 15 to 20 degrees cooler than surrounding properties.

A lot of work... yes, but possible; the land\soil is mineral rich, however, lacks the necessary life needed for plants and animal life to feed\thrive on it.

All these things play together... while there may appear to be mineral loss when a plant no longer grows in the same soil, I am convinced that it has more to do with the ground and its soil life being exhausted, and\or chemically destroyed to the point of being "dead" and is now unable to support life...

Again... I am afraid people will figure this out far too late.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.828 sec, (2)